Friday 10 August 2018

Competition

Dear Tombot

Let's be clear about something, I have known TW longer than you. I was her 30th birthday present to herself and next she is is 4-0 so that is TEN WHOLE YEARS!!! The same amount of years as you have been alive.

Now I am not interested in being head of the herd but we all know that TW is a fickle creature at times so I'm just saying you should never be complacent. Fair enough I was super grumpy with her first thing this morning however I made up for this by making sure I walked over to her when she visited the next two times. The cynical person might suggest I was just trying to get her to open up the paddocks as they are nice and green but let's not nitpick. I too am good at getting her to scratch my ass and I have already made sure my hair is full of thistles ( which my mum will love I'm sure when she comes see me tomorrow). I know you think I am after Jezey's affections but come on now, we all know it's TW who is the key to feedstore!!

Think on big lad, I'm watching you

Franklyn

No comments:

Post a Comment