Sunday 5 August 2018

Did ya miss me?

Feck me it's 4 and a half years since I last blogged!! Where on earth has the time gone? TW binned off that scottish monkey and then I went to live with a lovely new mum, Bracky came with me for a bit but he went back to TW but I stayed put. TW kept my ipad! FFS!!

So I've been living the high life, treated like the true princess that I am but my mum is having a foal and we didn't like the yard we were on. So guess what!!? This morning bright and early TW only bleddy bowled up in a slightly new old box than last time I saw her and took me off to her new place! Feck me again!! I was so shocked (and pleasantly surprised as TW had mints!) that I got straight on the box and travelled wihtout a peep! I think everyone was surprised by that.

TW's new pad is in Derbyshire and it's mighty nice. Great views! Tommy and Bee were chuffed to see me, me well I acted a bit cool but tbh it was nice to see them too. There's loads of girls there too!! After a bit TW let me in the big field and we had a bit of a scuffle and me and Tombot had a race up and down to see who was the fastest. TW was mortified as my mum arrived mid scrap. Tombot has grown shit-loads since I last saw him and the fecker gave me a right crack to the hocks.  So I slunk off to the woods and he went to the shelter and we got a breathe back and rested.

Later on Brack came to see me and invited me over to the others which was nice of him. Silly old git. Think he's missed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment