Tuesday 7 August 2018

Rumours

So there has been this rumour circulating that I do not like shitlands. I have a vague sense that TW started this as, yes, I would get snorty spooky by the Bradmore teeny tiny thelwell thing. This rumour has continued for many a year. I felt it was important to dispell this blatant lie by today mostly being friends with Misty pony. Apparently this was shocking for the humans in my life. I have no idea why?

I've also been doing some good chilling in the shelter, me and Tombot have a rota system going - one in one out. Three days in and I have become chums with pretty much everyone apart from Tommy (although TW reckons secretly he is dying to gang up with me again) and the two coloured mares, Jezey in particular. I'm finding the young one Lyra the bossiest. She fecking bit me earlier!! Bleddy 3 year old!!

No comments:

Post a Comment