Sunday 7 October 2018

Bye

Dear Bot

How cold was it this morning dude? It was exciting when that stag was shouting in woods - hope you appreciate me guarding you all while you ate your hay. Anyway, cheers for letting me stay with you while my mum had her foal. It was grand being back with you and Brack again and your herd are a good bunch. Nice field too!

TW cried all the way to my new home in the box which was a bit awkward. I told her the story of goldilocks like she used to tell me if I got stressed when we lived at Broadmoor lol. I'm not sure whether you had the pleasure of that story? I think she tends to sing to you instead you poor bugger!! My new yard seems nice and I have a most spacious stable and some new chums and grass. It was lovely to be back with my mum again. Not sure she was impressed with my grubbiness but muck is to be expected really cos we know TW doesn't do clean!

My mum says you can all come to visit whenever so hopefully see you soon dude

Take care

Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment