Saturday 25 August 2018

Sun

TW was pleased today as I am well and truly in with the herd now, I am allowed to graze next to Botty. This makes for a nice and peaceful life mostly.

It was lovely and sunny today and TWbought us all in one by one for a groom, feed and feet checking. She says she is getting prepared for autumn and we might need some new grub and some red hoof products for our tootsies and some new haynets. I might not stay for all of autumn as the new foal will be here soon so I will ove back to my mums.

TW is meant to be cleaning my boy bits as the winky washer lady didn't get back to her. We shall see if this happens as I might kick her instead. I have only ever kicked TW once before I think when we had a scrap in Bradmore over some grass. I don't think she wants kicking again. She made me do some groundwork so I snorted and did some good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment