Wednesday 22 August 2018

Frikking Boblet

Firstly, let me apologise for the lack of blogging - TW has been tired and couldnt be arsed to bring the laptop up for us. Lazy git.

Mostly things have been nice and chilled, good routine, hay in the morning then snoozing and grazing and chatting throughout the day. Monday was nice as the kids had a wee sit on me and I was a most excellent boy (which pissed Brack and Botty off which was also tres excellent!) and then my Mum came for a visit. Lovely.

Today started well, a bit cooler and less flies and some hay fro mTW. Bargain. Boblet came up for some stuff in the afternoon which was fair enough I guess although we mostly eye each other up from a distance ( he is still jealous of my hair I'm sure and he definitely holds a grudge from all the times I tried to shove him in a ditch back in the day) and then in the evening he came back with TW which was nice. Brack chatted to her first and then shouted us all and we all came running and shouting to her. Sadly it didn't give us extra hay but it made her happy. Then fecking Boblet told TW that me and Misty dude had been hanging out all day and we were at it again. FFS! So TW was straight on the phone to my mum to discuss what had happened to  my shetland fearing ways. Is there nothing secret in this bleddy herd? Botty tried some limping to distract TW but it didn't work.


No comments:

Post a Comment