Saturday 18 August 2018

Wierd women

FFS the females of the species are wierd if you ask me! Now for the majority of my life I have lived with boys. This has worked out just fine. When I was a baby I lived with my mum of course but the they took her away from me and I we both got really upset but that is probably aother story. But now I am back with TW we have girls. And. They. Are. Tricky.

Jezey hated me. But now she seems to like me quite a lot. So today she has been nibbling me and stalking me and mostly harrassing me. TW thought it was sweet and told my mum I think she thought it was sweet too. I DID NOT!!! I just wanted hay FFS! So I pulled faces at Jezey and she just laughed and tried to nip my boy bits!! And Tommy wasn't even jealous - he just kept out of the way in the shelter. Bracky was a bit jealous but then he decided he CBA to get involved and buggered off!

So Jezey is obsessed with me and today TW would not scratch my ass!! She said she was busy and had the stupid dawgs with her. So I followed her and followed her and manoevered into her. It didnt work.

WIERD GIRLS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment